07/11/2010

Nostalgia in the form of stationary.

Stolen Ikea pencils from a fun day trip to Edinburgh this Summer.



Pen I borrowed from a good friend in standard grade Modern Studies in 2005. He told me he didn't need it back. I told him I'd return it. We decided that I would return it on the last day of fifth year in 2007. I forgot.
It ran out of ink at some point in 2005. I think I'll keep it forever.


Pens we were lent last October during the training for a job in a brand new cinema. We spent 5 hours, 4 times a week for 3 weeks filling in booklets and watching videos on how not to start fires and how to correctly pick up boxes.


These pens belong to the boy who had the studio space next to mine last semester. He would always leave his belongings in my space. They are mine now. Consider this comeuppance.




No comments:

Post a Comment