03/10/2011

Fifteen dead paintbrushes and a drawing that hasn't been done yet.



Finally back in the studio. Its both exciting and terrifying. I have a very good feeling about this year, despite how much hard work it is going to take.

Photos were taken before leaving the studio on Friday. I had a fantastic weekend, catching up with old friends. I forgot how much fun I used to have with these people and hope we will make more of an effort to get together more often. It would be nice to think you don't have to outgrow all of your childhood friends.

I also spent time catching up with someone I hadn't seen in 4 days. It surprised me how much I grew to miss them within this time.

I'm going to head into the studio for a late night session tonight and will post more pictures of the happenings of it on my return.


No comments:

Post a Comment