07/02/2010

Things that used to excite me when I was younger.

-Wearing my pajamas outside
-Dressing my little brother up as my little sister
-Following the stream of water from my dad washing the car down the road and into the drain
-Bunk beds (in particular, making dens in them)
-Buying second hand books
-Spying (Harriet The Spy style)
-Dinosaurs
-Playing "Old Folks Home" with my friends and handing out fizzers as their daily medication
-Organising everything in colour order
-Dressing up at any given opportunity
-Sewing toys from fun fur
-Walking the dog with grandad in the dark while looking for bats
-Making perfume from flowers
-Writing stories
-Jim Davidson's Generation Game
-The prospect of running away
-Scented pens/bouncy balls/nail varnish
-Boys who liked reading and had lots of gears on their bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment